Directions to Bay Leaf Cottages
2372 Atlantic Highway (Highway 1 or Route 1)
Lincolnville, Maine 04849
We are located just 5 miles north of Camden, .5 miles south of Lincolnville Beach, 54 miles south from Bar Harbor, and 90 miles north from Portland.
Choose your DRIVING route to Bay Leaf Cottages:
- From Boston/Portland via Route 95 (direct route)
- From Boston/Portland via Route 1 (scenic route)
- Route 95 all the way to Augusta (longer but faster)
- Over the mountains from Vermont
- From Montreal, Canada
- From New Brunswick or Nova Scotia
For more information on BUS, TRAIN, and AIR TRAVEL to the Camden/Rockport area, see the helpful information on the Windjammer Cruise website (Hint: we estimate driving time from Boston closer to 3 hours rather than 4).
FROM BOSTON / PORTLAND (most direct route): View the route on MapQuest.
- Route 95 North to Augusta
- Take exit #109 east Rt. 17
- Follow signs to Route 17 east
- Take Route 17 east approximately 40 miles
- Take a left on Route 90 east to Route 1 in Camden
- Take Highway Route 1 North some 5 miles to Bay Leaf Cottages
ROUTE 95 TO AUGUSTA ALL THE WAY (longer but faster): View the route on MapQuest.
When coming up from the south, like from Portland or Boston, take Interstate 95 all the way to Augusta. Then Route 3 to Belfast, then Route 1 south to Lincolnville and Bay Leaf Cottages and Motel. This is longer but definitely the fastest way to get to our place.
OVER THE MOUNTAINS FROM VERMONT: View the route on MapQuest.
FROM NEW BRUNSWICK AND NOVA SCOTIA: View the route on MapQuest.
FROM MONTREAL, CANADA: View the route on MapQuest.